Site Acquisition Services are a key component to any Wireless Project. Our team here at BC Architects Engineers, PLC brings our years of site development experties into our site acquisition services process. We know that for any project to be successful, there components are key:
* Will the site receive zoning approval from the local jurisdiction?
* Will the site obtain permits/approval with local, state and federal agencies ?
* Can the site be constructed within budget
We know time-to-market is very important, and getting out front of a project starts with the ability of any acquired property to make it through the site development process. We apply our industry knowledge and lessons learned year over year in our site selection process. We push to provide our clients with the best viable candidate(s) within a selected ring.
Quality Site Acquisition is one of the first building blocks to a successful project. Our team knows what it takes to get a site through the project development stage. Let us use our experience to make your candidate choice a strong foundation for a successful project!
Our Services Include but are not limited to:
- Pre-Site Acquisition viability services include:
- * Zoning Analysis
- * Permitting Analysis
- * Construction Cost Analysis
- * Environment Analysis
- * Aeronautical Study - Ring Analysis
- * RF Analysis
- Site Acq. Services to provide Search ring candidates to meet client objectives
- Provide detailed Site Candidate Information Packages
- Landowner Negotiations and Securing Lease Signature/Execution
- Title Services
- Assistance to resolve Title Issues
- Easement Negotiation / Execution
- Secure Signed Non-Disturbance Agreements (SNDA)
- Coordination with the Project Development site walks